The best way to extend the life & beauty of your lingerie is to hand wash it in cool water with a gentle soap.
We recommend using a lingerie wash free of benzene derivatives & avoid washing garments in Tide and Woolite. You can purchase a rinse-free, dye free lingerie wash, like Soak or Forever New at Story Essentials.
Story Essentials Lingerie Washing Guide:
1. Fill a basin with cool water & gentle soap.
2. Submerse the garments & gently swish them around.
3. Let the pieces soak for 30 minutes.
4. With cool water & without wringing, rinse each garment thoroughly.
5. Lay flat to dry & use a steamer to remove wrinkles and creases.
If the garment’s care instructions permit machine washing, place garment in a lingerie bag to protect its shape. If you are machine washing bras, hook them prior to placing them in the lingerie bag and readjust straps before the next use.
The fibers in each bra have a memory & in order to retain the elasticity as long as possible we highly encourage giving the bra a day of rest for every day you wear.